MIMOSA WATTLE - Australiana Reclaimed Wine Bottle Soy Wax Candle by Mojo
Mojo's Australiana Scent Candle Collection are created using Mojo's Reclaimed Flat-Based Wine Bottle vessels. They are hand-poured with Australian-based premium fragrances, all natural soy wax, using lead-free cotton wicks and have a 50+ hour burn time.
Vibrant & Golden, this fluffy yellow wattle is our national floral emblem. This incredibly versatile native plant can withstand Australia's droughts, winds and bushfires and its resilience is believed to be a reflection of the Australian people. Indigenous people have enjoyed the benefits of the Mimosa wattle for its honey & medicinal purposes for thousands of years.
We love the Mojo Mimosa Wattle candle for it's earthy, clean fragrance and is the perfect celebration of our unique Australian native flora.
Top - Garden Mint, Bergamot, Mimosa
Middle - Wattle, Tulip, Rose, Carnation
Base - Tonka Bean, Vetiver, Amber, Cedarwood
- Made from Reclaimed Wine Bottles collected from the wineries and restaurants of the NSW Southern Highlands, as well as Canberra and Sydney, Australia.
- Created and handpoured in Mojo's Flat-based Wine Bottle Vessels
- 50+ hour burn time
- All bottles are hand-cut, sanded and polished.
- Hand-poured in small batches with 100% natural soy wax & beautifully-scented premium-grade fragrance oils in the Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia.
- Sustainable Cork Topper to keep your candle dust free when not in use.
- 100% Australian Made & Owned
Flat Based Wine Candle Specifications
- Gross Weight - Approx 800 grams - depending on vessel glass thickness
- Diameter - 7cm to 7.5cm
- Height (no cork topper) - 13cm
- Height (with cork topper) - 15cm to 15.7cm
- Burn Time 50+ Hours