Burn time: Up to 8 hours per candle
Tin Height: 40mm
Tin Diameter: 55mm
Amber & Moss brings the natural scents of the leafy outdoors into your home with the earthiness of moss paired with the soft undertones of amber, patchouli, and sandalwood.
Mellow | An enduring mellow fragrance that can be
powerful in a smaller room and more subtle in a larger area.
Top Notes: leaf, bergamot and nutmeg
Middle Notes: White cedar, spiced honey, moss
Base Notes: Patchouli, dark vanilla, amber, sandalwood
Unisex | Earthy
A BIT ABOUT STUMP & CO
This is us, Tegan & Luke plus one of our little whipper-snappers.
We pour a whole lotta love and happiness into our beautiful range of natural scented candles, reed diffusers, and our famous Australian stump candle holders. I (Tegan) does the candles and Luke does the woodwork!
As country folk from Gympie, we are all about enjoying the simple things in life.
Crisp country morning air
Bush walks with the kids
Sandy toes in the salty sea
Crackling wood fire on a Winter’s night
Aaaand, cranking some Aussie classics on a Friday night!
Ironically Australian moments admiring the beauty of our rugged land. These simple pleasures, our love for the great outdoors, good-old country values and creating a cosy, happy home is what inspires our products. We know our gorgeous scents and styles will bring a natural sense of calm and happiness to your home.
- Our Eco-friendly wood wicks are non toxic, sustainable, and for every $100 of wooden wicks we buy, Trees.org plants a tree
- Wood wicks create a smoothing crackling sound while burning
- Cleaner burn with an amazing scent throw
- 100% natural, renewable, non-toxic and biodegradable coconut and soy wax made in Australia
- Hand picked by us fragrances that are inspired nature and aimed to be enjoyed by both males and females
- All of our fragrances are made in Australia
- Premium fragrances oils and pure essential oils which are phthalate or paraben free
- None of our fragrances are tested on animals
- Australian hardwood substantively sourced in Queensland