Descend into a hot summer night in the Australian outback. Picture hot amber coals on the bonfire slowly releasing an intoxicating scent, filling the air with notes of bay leaf, sandalwood, and amber.
Soft | An enduring mellow fragrance that can be powerful in a smaller room and more subtle in a larger area
Top Notes: Lemon myrtle and vanilla
Middle Notes: Bay leaf and oregano
Base Notes: Patchouli, sandalwood, and amber
Unisex | Earthy
25 hours plus
A BIT ABOUT STUMP & CO
This is us, Tegan & Luke plus one of our little whipper-snappers.
We pour a whole lotta love and happiness into our beautiful range of natural scented candles, reed diffusers, and our famous Australian stump candle holders. I (Tegan) does the candles and Luke does the woodwork!
As country folk from Gympie, we are all about enjoying the simple things in life.
Crisp country morning air
Bush walks with the kids
Sandy toes in the salty sea
Crackling wood fire on a Winter’s night
Aaaand, cranking some Aussie classics on a Friday night!
Ironically Australian moments admiring the beauty of our rugged land. These simple pleasures, our love for the great outdoors, good-old country values and creating a cosy, happy home is what inspires our products. We know our gorgeous scents and styles will bring a natural sense of calm and happiness to your home.
- Our Eco-friendly wood wicks are non toxic, sustainable, and for every $100 of wooden wicks we buy, Trees.org plants a tree
- Wood wicks create a smoothing crackling sound while burning
- Cleaner burn with an amazing scent throw
- 100% natural, renewable, non-toxic and biodegradable coconut and soy wax made in Australia
- Hand picked by us fragrances that are inspired nature and aimed to be enjoyed by both males and females
- All of our fragrances are made in Australia
- Premium fragrances oils and pure essential oils which are phthalate or paraben free
- None of our fragrances are tested on animals
- Australian hardwood substantively sourced in Queensland