The sweetness of tobacco leaf is released upon burn, while soft hints of vanilla and leather will take your imagination straight back to the aromas of an old school, 1960’s tobacco bar. Time and time again customers are surprised by the scent of this candle and you will be too.
Clary sage and Orris Root, Cedarwood, Leather, Tobacco Leaf, Tonka bean, Vanilla Bean and Malt
Medium | A full-bodied fragrance that fills the room, suitable for a large area or a medium-sized room.
Masculine | Earthy | Unisex
45 hours plus
A BIT ABOUT STUMP & CO
This is us, Tegan & Luke plus one of our little whipper-snappers.
We pour a whole lotta love and happiness into our beautiful range of natural scented candles, reed diffusers, and our famous Australian stump candle holders. I (Tegan) does the candles and Luke does the woodwork!
As country folk from Gympie, we are all about enjoying the simple things in life.
Crisp country morning air
Bush walks with the kids
Sandy toes in the salty sea
Crackling wood fire on a Winter’s night
Aaaand, cranking some Aussie classics on a Friday night!
Ironically Australian moments admiring the beauty of our rugged land. These simple pleasures, our love for the great outdoors, good-old country values and creating a cosy, happy home is what inspires our products. We know our gorgeous scents and styles will bring a natural sense of calm and happiness to your home.
- Our Eco-friendly wood wicks are non toxic, sustainable, and for every $100 of wooden wicks we buy, Trees.org plants a tree
- Wood wicks create a smoothing crackling sound while burning
- Cleaner burn with an amazing scent throw
- 100% natural, renewable, non-toxic and biodegradable coconut and soy wax made in Australia
- Hand picked by us fragrances that are inspired nature and aimed to be enjoyed by both males and females
- All of our fragrances are made in Australia
- Premium fragrances oils and pure essential oils which are phthalate or paraben free
- None of our fragrances are tested on animals
- Australian hardwood substantively sourced in Queensland