Stump & Co Diffuser Spotted Gum
This Aussie bush scent bursts forth to reveal the cleansing scent of eucalyptus with the zest and vibrancy of lemon, then finished with the soothing and relaxing scent of lavender. The added scent of Tea Tree oil makes this diffuser perfect for freshening up spaces all around Australia.
Eucalyptus, Lemon, Lemon Verbena, Lavender, Tea Tree, Jasmine
Unisex | Earthy | Outdoors
- Low maintenance
- Long-lasting reed diffuser
- The label features a hand-drawn botanical illustration by local Brisbane artist
- Hand-poured in Queensland, Australia
- Each diffuser lasts 3-6 months
Keep your home smelling beautiful for longer without lighting a single match. We suggest flipping reeds every 1-2 weeks to ensure longevity. Do not consume and keep away from children and pets. If oil spills, clean up immediately. Always read product warning labels.
A BIT ABOUT STUMP & CO
This is us, Tegan & Luke plus one of our little whipper-snappers.
We pour a whole lotta love and happiness into our beautiful range of natural scented candles, reed diffusers, and our famous Australian stump candle holders. I (Tegan) does the candles and Luke does the woodwork!
As country folk from Gympie, we are all about enjoying the simple things in life.
Crisp country morning air
Bush walks with the kids
Sandy toes in the salty sea
Crackling wood fire on a Winter’s night
Aaaand, cranking some Aussie classics on a Friday night!
Ironically Australian moments admiring the beauty of our rugged land. These simple pleasures, our love for the great outdoors, good-old country values and creating a cosy, happy home is what inspires our products. We know our gorgeous scents and styles will bring a natural sense of calm and happiness to your home.
- Our Eco-friendly wood wicks are non toxic, sustainable, and for every $100 of wooden wicks we buy, Trees.org plants a tree
- Wood wicks create a smoothing crackling sound while burning
- Cleaner burn with an amazing scent throw
- 100% natural, renewable, non-toxic and biodegradable coconut and soy wax made in Australia
- Hand picked by us fragrances that are inspired nature and aimed to be enjoyed by both males and females
- All of our fragrances are made in Australia
- Premium fragrances oils and pure essential oils which are phthalate or paraben free
- None of our fragrances are tested on animals
- Australian hardwood substantively sourced in Queensland